We are a group of former civil grand jurors from Santa Cruz County interested in continuing our service to the community.
The California Grand Jurors' Association is an association of former and current Grand Jurors established as a non-profit public benefit corporation pursuant to IRS 501(c)(3) on February 23, 1998. The original corporation was formed on June 14, 1983 and registered as a (501)(c)(4) corporation.
The Santa Cruz County Chapter of the California Grand Jurors' Association is a group of past and present members of the Santa Cruz County Civil Grand Jury. It was incorporated in 2013.
Next Meeting - July 24, 20192pm at Nob Hill Capitola Wine Bar
- Link to Statewide CGJA News
- Santa Cruz County Civil Grand Jury Includes reports
- Application to serve on the Grand Jury
- California Grand Jurors’ Association
- City of Santa Cruz
- City of Capitola
- City of Watsonville
- City of Scotts Valley
- Superior Court of California, Santa Cruz County
- Secondary Schools in Santa Cruz County Google Spreadsheet