We are a group of former civil grand jurors from Santa Cruz County interested in continuing our service to the community.
The California Grand Jurors' Association is an association of former and current Grand Jurors established as a non-profit public benefit corporation pursuant to IRS 501(c)(3) on February 23, 1998. The original corporation was formed on June 14, 1983 and registered as a (501)(c)(4) corporation.
The Santa Cruz County Chapter of the California Grand Jurors' Association is a group of past and present members of the Santa Cruz County Civil Grand Jury. It was incorporated in 2013.
- Santa Cruz County Civil Grand Jury Includes reports
- 3/3/23 Interview on KSQD about the Grand Jury
- Application to serve on the Grand Jury
- California Grand Jurors’ Association
- Superior Court of California, Santa Cruz County, Civil Grand Jury
- Government Compensation in California
- Secondary Schools in Santa Cruz County Google Spreadsheet
- California State Controller’s Office Local Government Financial Data
- California’s Civil Grand Juries Downloadable book with relevant laws, etc.